Sunday, January 29, 2012

STASH REPORT - Week 5, 2012

Used this Week: 2.75 yards
Used year to Date: 4 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Net Stash Decrease for 2012: 4 yards

Whew, takes a lot of little pieces to use a yard!  My January UFO has a lot of little pieces!!  Almost done, and I like it.  Tomorrow I will add the final border, make the backing and binding, and it will go to the Longarm UFO stack.  I'm glad I didn't buy anything extra--just used stash--although I had a couple of tense moments when I wondered if I would have enough of one of the fabrics used.  That's a danger of using stash, especially when the fabric was a 2004 fabric--but all is good.  Next week should see a large reduction in stash when I sew the backing--yea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment