Sunday, January 22, 2012

STASH REPORT - Week 4, 2012

Used this Week: 1.25 yards
Used year to Date: 1.25 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Net Stash Decrease for 2012: 1.25

Yea--I broke the column of zeros!   Finally I have made a bit of progress--good thing as I only have another week to finish UFO #5 for January.  I have over half of the pinwheels made for my next "round;" I will finish them tomorrow and sew them to my center motif.  When I piece a quilt top, I make the backing and binding at the same time and store all three together, awaiting the longarmer (me!).  So, next week I should have quite a bit of stash used.

I finished the angel baby afghan I was working on.  Now I have one in white, one in pink, and one in blue--will put them in the "baby gift drawer" until needed.  So, I have been able to cross off UFOs on another list.  Mama elk and her yearling visited this morning, chomped on the raspberry bushes.  They should go down to the feeding grounds and eat down there--might be better.  The snow was wet and heavy, so much so that it clogged the auger on the snowblower--it looks like we will have some snow for all of the coming week.  Sure hope so, because we need the moisture from the snowpack.

No comments:

Post a Comment