Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 2...

Well, here I go again.  I have no clue what I am doing--mine is the only name on Judy's list that has a red "x" behind it!  Do you suppose I should read the directions on how to set up and use blogspot?!  So, I did get my link deleted (it went to my homepage, not the specific blog), and then added the specific link--so I'm at the bottom of the list again!  But I still have that darn red "x."  Oh, well, if it gets deleted again, I'll just continue with the blog to track my progress--and try to learn the ins and outs of using blogspot for next year!

I didn't get anything done in the sewing room today, but I did get all the Christmas things gathered in front of the storage room.  I'll dismantle the trees tomorrow and then pack everything else back in the appropriate boxes.  Talked with my long-distance sewing buddy (for an hour and a half!) and we caught up on happenings in each other's lives--and then spent time talking with others, too.  I perused the links others have posted with their UFOs--quite interesting.  Tomorrow I will have to get started earlier so I can get the house put back together.  Now I'm going to crochet a few more rows on the blue baby afghan I have started.

No comments:

Post a Comment