Sunday, January 1, 2012

Stash Report - January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!  I am starting a new blog for the start of 2012 and will use this blog to track my progress in stash reduction, quilting, sewing, and whatever else strikes my fancy.  I am joining Judy L's UFO Challenge for the new year, and will report my progress here.  I did join Judy's 2011 UFO Challenge (although I did not post my progress), and found it helped me reduce my stash and finish UFOs.  I finished 25 quilts (tops pieced, backings and binding prepared)--and now they are in another UFO stack, the Longarm stack! 

My UFO (quilt tops) list for 2012 is as follows: 
1) Paper Doll Applique
2) Blue/yellow Log Cabin
3) OBW 4-patch Posy
4) Bear Claw in a Bear Claw
5) Blue Christmas Basket (F)
6) Embroidered Undercover Kids (embroidery done)
7) Labyrinth in Browns/Blacks
8) Shadowbox in Browns/Golds
9) Red Christmas Basket (F)
10) Irish Chain in Pinks
11) Embroidered Sunbonnet Sue (embroidery done)
12) Bow Tie Medallion

Most of these quilts will be started from scratch with fabrics that have been set aside for them.  In addition to these 12, I will have a "B" list that I will try to complete.  Did I say I have a large stash?!  #5 is the UFO for January.  I will be working on the Longarm UFOs, also.

My stash report for 1/1/2012 is:

Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 0 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Net Used for 2012: 0 yards

No comments:

Post a Comment