Sunday, January 26, 2014

STASH REPORT - Week 4, 2014

Used this Period: 0 yards
Added this Period: 0 yards

Used year to Date:  42.14 yards
Added Year to Date: 20.47 yards 

Net Stash Decrease for 2014: 21.81 yards

 

Oh, no--where did the week go?!  Nothing added and nothing used.  

 

I'm still nursing a bad back--the muscle spasms are gone but the pain is still there.  This all started in about 1980, when I herniated discs in the lumbar region.  Fast forward to now, and those discs slip every once in a whileAnd I'm really wanting to get down to my quilting studio!


The downside is that I have time to browse the Quilting Board and put another quilt (Fons & Porter's "Emily's Wedding Quilt" also listed under some other names) on my Want-to-Do list as another scrappy.  That list keeps growing!


I did attend a "lesson" on making cinnamon rolls at the Senior Center (walking slowly, sitting gingerly) and made rolls on Saturday morning--big, fat ones!  The recipe they used included potato flakes, which I've not used before.  They turned out very tasty, and I'll use that recipe again.  The only problem is there are only 2 of us eating them!!  I'll have to share some with other year-round residents.



No comments:

Post a Comment