Sunday, February 2, 2014

STASH REPORT - Week 5, 2014

Used this Period: .4 yards
Added this Period: 0 yards

Used year to Date:  42.54 yards
Added Year to Date: 20.47 yards 

Net Stash Decrease for 2014: 22.07 yards

 

There was no sewing going on at my house this week, but I did use some yardage to line a vintage case.  And I used some lace, too, which I had leftover.  I can't even remember when I got the case, but know it was at a garage sale.  It has been "saved" all these years with a granddaughter in mind!  My sister-in-law has picked out a few pieces of her mother's and great-aunt's costume jewelry, and I will put those pieces into the "jewelry case" for the girls' to use for dress-up.  I can't believe I put off lining that case for as long as I did!  Do any of you find that you did crafty things in the past and feel hesitant about doing them now because you don't remember exactly how you did them?  

 

I had my husband draw a number for the UFO I will work on for February; it is a pinwheel quilt.  We are going to visit the grandchildren so it will be awhile before I get started.  But the afghan I'm working on should grow (I work on it as we travel).

3 comments:

  1. Your "girls" are going to love the jewelry case. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My only "girl" is beyond the days of dress-up. What a great find

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good idea to dress up the jewelry case. Any usage is good usage.

    ReplyDelete