Sunday, December 30, 2012

STASH REPORT - Week 52, 2012

Used this Week: 0 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards

Used year to Date: 222 3/4 yards
Added Year to Date: 127 3/4 yards 

Net Stash Decrease for 2012: 95 yards

 

I really wanted to finish 2012 with a net stash decrease of 100 yards, but life got in the way.  The sewing/quilting studio was lonely this week--the only thing I did was quilt a QOV on the longarm.  (Today will see me doing binding!)  Medical issues took priority, which thankfully doesn't happen often.  I love the gingerbread man fabric Judy showed on her blog--oh, the temptation!!


I'm excited to start the new year with new goals--are you?  I wish us all success in reaching our goals in 2013.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing the year in the black. You got really close to meeting your goal, so not a bad year at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did stellar in reaching your stash goals. Life sometimes throws us a screwball that just keeps us humble. On to a new year and new goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job meeting your goal. Life is always changing and giving us more or less time to do the things we love.

    I tried to reply to your email, I couldn't as it said no reply. Send me your email address and I will resend my messages to you.

    Have New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the health issues are left in 2012. Well wishes for 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Pat. I think you did great - you were almost at your goal. I know just what you mean about life getting in the way.
    Happy New Year Quilting,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Pat -- you did a GREAT job with your outflow vs. intake! Terrific! Thanks for stopping by my blog and your nice comment! Did you know you're a "no-reply" blogger?! Some people choose to be -- some don't realize it, so I try to say something when I come across one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. stash reports are like playing horseshoes--being close counts!!!

    I'm thinking of 2013 too--gotta start the year with a plan--it really does help.

    ReplyDelete