Sunday, December 16, 2012

STASH REPORT - Week 50, 2012

Used this Week: 9 4/6 yards
Added this Week: 24 yards

Used year to Date: 213 1/2 yards
Added Year to Date: 127 3/4 yards 

Net Stash Decrease for 2012: 85 3/4yards

 

Well, I messed up my stats big time!  I bought 24 yards of fabric that can be used as backing for patriotic quilts!  I made backings for 2 quilts (1 patriotic and 1 not) yesterday, and will make backings for 2 more QOVs this week.  Whew, I may get back to 100 yards decreased again before the end of the year.  I may start cutting out my next QOV today--or maybe I'll start on the Halloween and Thanksgiving table runners instead.  An early start sounds better than a late one!

 

I'm enclosing pictures of the sausage pillowcases I made last week--the gift ones are wrapped and on their way.  I still have 2 packages to mail, which I will do tomorrow.  Delivery seems to be really slow this year for some reason.  I'll have to start earlier next year.


I hope everyone is experiencing the joy and hope of the Christmas season!


1 comment: