Used this Week: 13 1/2 yards Added this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 192 yards Added Year to Date: 103 3/4 yards
Net Stash Decrease for 2012: 88 1/4 yards
No excuses necessary this week! I finished three tops and have 1 cut out and ready to assemble. Two of the tops will be quilted on the longarm this next week and will be sent to the families of two of our soldiers who were killed in Afghanistan in November. I will try to get the third patriotic quilttop sewn this next week to have on hand; I did count the fabric on it as all the blocks are made--and because I sort of forgot what I was doing!! The third top was all done except I needed to finish appliquing an echinacea with leaves/stem on the front; I finally got that done--I think that was the UFO for either October or November. Next week I will be able to add the numbers for backings/bindings which should boost me over the 100 yards for stash decrease.
I gifted a little over 3 yards--it was the "painted on" fabric from JoAnn's. I didn't realize it was so "rubbery" until I tried to quilt feathers on my longarm; my thread broke nearly every 12 inches. Talk about being frustrated! Anyway, a friend of mine crochets rag rugs, and it will work fine for that--so she got it.
No, I didn't get the pillowcases made--maybe I will get that done next week, too! I'm not sure where the last 2 months have gone, but I didn't get much sewing/quilting accomplished. I think the pillowcases will be a priority so the Christmas box can be mailed to Hawaii.