Sunday, February 5, 2017

FABRIC STASH - WEEK 5, 2017 (2/5/17)

Used this Period: 5 yards 
Added this Period: 0 yards

Used year to Date:  10.67 yards
Added Year to Date:  3 yards

Net Stash Decrease for 2017:   7.67 yards

 

I finished the backing for the January UFO (#3) which used 5  yards.  That quilt is pictured here:

Now I am doing the embroidery for the February UFO (#9)--and it is taking a long time!  I have 6 blocks embroidered--only 12-14 to go!  I haven't decided how to set these blocks together yet; I started on the embroidery because I knew it would take a lot of time. This will be my 4th shoe quilt.  One of the next 6 designs has over 31,000 stitches--wow!

Still snowing here, mixed with rain when the temps get over freezing.  There were so many pools of water on the highway through the Canyon last night, it was almost like boating!  There are quite a few avalanches as the snow is unstable.  One buried a boom truck but it was uncovered in a couple of hours.  That would have been scarey!  

2 comments:

  1. What a cute top!! Love those little houses. Great job on decreasing your stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty quilt, I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete