Sunday, March 22, 2015

STASH REPORT - WEEK 12, 2015 (3/21/15)

Used this Period: 10.75 yards
Added this Period: 0 yards

Used year to Date: 53.65 yards 
Added Year to Date: 9 yards

Net Stash Decrease for 2015:  44.65 yards

 

I finished my green Sally King shoes quilt; it is 78x78--and has lots of 1 inch strips in both the shoe blocks and the alternating blocks.  I estimated the yardage used and probably estimated it low since I know the backing is 4.75 yards and the last border & binding took 2 yards.  It is very nice--and very different from the pink "shoes" quilt, which is pastels.  Now I just have one more shoes quilt; it is on an aqua background.




 

Now I need to quit going to luncheons and concentrate on doing some longarm quilting.  We'll see how that goes!

1 comment:

  1. That shoes quilt is adorable! And your numbers are looking great this year.

    ReplyDelete