Sunday, March 15, 2015

STASH REPORT - WEEK 11, 2015 (3/14/15)

Used this Period: 0 yards
Added this Period: 1 yards

Used year to Date: 42.9 yards 
Added Year to Date: 9 yards

Net Stash Decrease for 2015:  33.9 yards

 

Nothing to report--but a whole lot of sewing done!  I am still working on my "green" (background) Sally King shoes quilt top.  I didn't have enough of my darkest green fabric, so I bought 1 yard of a dark hunter fabric--it does match what I had already used but is not the same--perils of quilting from stash!  I'm not sure I like my alternating blocks, so maybe it's a good thing I ran out of time to finish it.  It's currently laid out on the carpet; I'll look at it again today and maybe tomorrow to see if I want to do something different.  If I do decide not to use the alternating blocks that are already made, they can be used in another quilt.  Decisions!  The embroidered shoes are so pretty (and time consuming with so many stitches per shoe!) that I don't want to detract from them.

 

We went to a matinee showing of "MacFarland" and I highly recommend it.  As a retired teacher, it brought back many memories.  

2 comments: