Sunday, April 21, 2013

STASH REPORT - Week 16, 2013



Used this Week: 13.67 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards

Used year to Date:  97 yards
Added Year to Date: 1.5 yards 

Net Stash Decrease for 2013: 95.5 yards

 

Yea--I finished the red Christmas basket quilt + binding.  I still have the backing to piece; that yardage will be counted next week.  I used the Hunter method of figuring yardage by the size of the quilt X 1.5.  On this one, that was pretty close; I was keeping track of most of it and then forgot to write some down.  If anything, the 13 yards is just a bit low--but that's OK.  I really like the way the quilt turned out--very simple and traditional beyond the center applique.  


I finished the T-shirt quilt for my grand-niece; I also made 2 pillows with navy t-shirts that I felt were too dark to include in the quilt.  I would have liked one more vertical row; but without using the navy shirts, I did not have enough for another row.  Oh, well...  I'm sure she will appreciate it.  It will go in the mail this week.  Jessie graduates May 11--I had a whole month to spare!!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! You had a great week using your stash. Keep on using your stash. Great quilts.

    ReplyDelete