Sunday, April 7, 2013

STASH REPORT - Week 14, 2013

Used this Week: 4.25 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards

Used year to Date:  83.35 yards
Added Year to Date: 1.5 yards 

Net Stash Decrease for 2013: 81.84 yards

 

Got a backing made for the T-shirt quilt, but haven't done anything else in the quilting studio this week.  I will need to get busy next week if I want to accomplish my goals for April--why do the days disappear so rapidly?!

 

Mr. Moose has been walking around the neighborhood.  I haven't seen him yet, but Carol said he is looking pretty ragged--which probably means he is suffering from the mange or tick fever.  It is so sad as our moose population is decreasing, and they are such magnificent animals.  I think we have also disturbed their habitat with the prevalence of snow machines and 4-wheelers (am I showing my age?!).  It is raining gently, and we expect either rain or snow for about a week.  We need the moisture as our snow pack was below normal this winter--the forest floor is showing in several places.  Mud month here we come!

2 comments:

  1. Great stash busting!

    I'm with you, how do the days go so fast?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My creating time just seems to fly right by. Your numbers are looking fantastic!

    ReplyDelete