Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Week 39 (9/20-26/2020)


Used this Period:  7.34 yards
Added this Period:  0 yards
Used Year-to-Date:  207.62 yards
Added Year-to-Date:  86.89 yards

Net Stash Decrease for 2020:   120.73 yards


Sunday, 9/20:  I worked on my funky snowman quilt today.  I have just one more log to add to 12 blocks and then I can trim the embroidered blocks and start putting it together.  Tomorrow will be busy with ironing, cooking, cleaning but I hope to get the quilt laid out and ready to assemble.  





Tuesday, 9/22:  Finished the funky snowman quilt top; still have the backing to make.  The finished size is 67x67.  Used:  7.34'

I cut out the background pieces for the Moda boot quilt.  This is a quilt that Sandi and I are both doing for the 2020 quilt.  I'm not sure how I want to "decorate" my boots.  We decided that we could use decorative stitching, embroidery, ribbons & other embellishments, appliqué, etc.  In other words, the choices are wide open!  I'm going to put an embroidered "Steamboat" on one of the boots and inset a small quilt block on another.  Should be fun!  I need to go make my appliqué patterns now.


No comments:

Post a Comment