Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Week 34-36 (8/16-9/9/2020)

Used this Period:  9.85 yards
Added this Period:  5.56 yards
Used Year-to-Date:  193.01 yards
Added Year-to-Date:  86.89 yards

Net Stash Decrease for 2020:   106.12 yards

Finished the Animal 2x2 quilt, except for the backing.  Not sure but I think I'll order a blue blender for the back so it won't conflict with the fabrics on the front.  I'm really not happy with the medium blue on the front, but since I didn't have enough of the M'Liss blue fabric that I used for the embroidered blocks to do a Triple Irish Chain and could not find a better blue for the third fabric of the blocks--well, just a long way of saying I'm not really happy with it but will live with it. This is a quilt that the quilting will make the quilt!  It ended up being 78x89.  I finished it on 9/9--bleeding over into the next week.





No comments:

Post a Comment