Sunday, September 13, 2020

Week 37 (9/6-12/2020)

 Used this Period:  7.27 yards
Added this Period:  0 yards
Used Year-to-Date:  200.28 yards
Added Year-to-Date:  86.89 yards
Net Stash Decrease for 2020:   113.39 yards

Finished the BFC Cupcake quilt top and binding; I will order backing for it today.  I really like it--and used fabric from stash for sashing and borders.  The embroidery was already done so it didn't take as long.  It's a bright, cheery quilt for sure!  Dimensions:  68x85. Completed:  9/11/2020



Later:
I just went back through my blog--what an eye-opener!  I wish I had kept it up every year; I also wish I had blogged about various stuff that was happening during the weeks!  Oh, well--maybe I will do better from now on--seeing how interesting it is to go back and read the information.  Pictures are especially nice--take a note, Pat!


No comments:

Post a Comment