Saturday, March 28, 2020

Week 13 (3/22-28/2020)

Used this Period: 12.2 yards

Added this Period: 0 yards

Used Year-to-Date:  72.48 yards
Added Year-to-Date:  46.33 yards

Net Stash Decrease for 2020:   26.15 yards

1'18" (1.5) blue for embroidered animals
6' 35"green trees backing
2'2" yellow backing
60" masks


Finished the Animals 2x2 embroidered quilt blocks!  I won't be trimmin'g them until their number is drawn--however, I will count the fabric used on the blocks now.  That was a lot of embroidery for sure.  Now I need to get the quilting studio ready for the next project.  I think I will put the embroidery unit away for awhile.

End of Week:  This week I quilted 3 quilts on the longarm.  I will load another one tomorrow and maybe I can get 5 done by the end of the month.  I have made 4 cloth masks to donate to the hospital and have another 5 partially done--hope to finish them tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment