Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Week 14 (3/29-4/4/2020)

Used this Period: 10 yards

Added this Period: 0 yards

Used Year-to-Date:  82.48 yards
Added Year-to-Date:  46.33 yards

Net Stash Decrease for 2020:   36.15 yards



4' backing for Christmas Santa/LogCabin
6' backing for "Twas the Night Before Christmas"

Tuesday:  I was on schedule to finish quilting 5 quilts this month--and then Murphy's Law happened!  I got a Needle Fault F70 error on the longarm--and it was dead in the water.  The few things I tried did not solve the problem so I called Mike (Quilts on the Corner) and asked DH to come downstairs.  Since I don't know a bushing from a nut/bolt, it is very difficult for me to follow any instructions I'm given.  Anyway, we didn't get it resolved last night so DH started working on it this morning.  I just had about 24 inches left to do on that quilt.  Anyway, DH got it retimed and I have finished the quilt--just need to hand-sew the binding on the back.  It has an extra loft batting and is really heavy.  I still have about 2-3 of those battings to use--not sure why I bought them but now will try to use them before I start using the rolls of batting.  New quilt # will be drawn tomorrow!

Wednesday:  The April UFO quilt is #2 (Halloween  Black-Orange Star Quilt (UFO)(with embroidery--not done)).  





No comments:

Post a Comment