Monday, April 20, 2020

Week 15-16 (4/5-18/2020)

Used this Period: 1.75 yards

Added this Period: 3 yards

Used Year-to-Date:  84.23 yards
Added Year-to-Date:  49.33 yards

Net Stash Decrease for 2020:   34.9 yards


.25 binding for 3D Bowtie baby quilt
1.5' face masks


I made face masks while I was waiting for the black Kona cotton I needed for the Halloween quilt.  I've tried a couple of different patterns and now am putting non-woven interfacing as 2 additional layers of protection.  (I had to clean out the sewing drawers to find elastic and interfacing--sometimes it is good that I never get rid of anything!).   Finally 1/4" elastic arrived and so did the Kona cotton (Missouri Quilt Co.).  So the Halloween quilt went to the top of the sewing list and face masks were put on hold.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment