Sunday, April 12, 2015

STASH REPORT - WEEK 15, 2015 (4/11/15)

Used this Period: 9.34 yards
Added this Period: 0 yards

Used year to Date: 68.67 yards 
Added Year to Date: 9 yards

Net Stash Decrease for 2015:  59.67 yards

 

Yardage used was for backings/bindings for 4 lap-sized Christmas panel quilts.  The two quilts with red borders are the same panel; I just used a different batting.  These were all quilted with the CL Clamshell boards.  I really like clamshells on this size of quilt; it seems more in proportion than larger patterns.  I met my week's goal of longarm quilting 4 quilts--yea!!  Only 100 more tops to go!



The quilt shown below has been hanging on the log railing for a long, long time--waiting for binding to be sewn down on the back.  While I was finishing the Christmas panel quilts, I spent an evening finishing this scrappy quilt.


1 comment:

  1. Great Numbers! Congrats on all the finishes!

    ReplyDelete