Sunday, January 4, 2015

STASH REPORT - WEEK 1, 2015 (1/3/15)

Used this Period: 0 yards
Added this Period: 0 yards

Used year to Date: 0 yards 
Added Year to Date: 0 yards 

Net Stash Decrease for 2015: 0 yards


As in the past, I will count usage only when the top is completed; I make the binding and backing at that time and also count it as used (and move the "package" to the Longarm UFO stack).  I hope (!) I mostly buy fabric needed to coordinate with and finish stash fabric--I have such beautiful fabric in my stash!

 

In the few days of 2015 that are now in the rearview mirror, I finished the applique on the January block of the FatCat BOM; there will be one more block to add in February, and then I will assemble the blocks (have started assembly).  I'm ready to start putting the machine embroidered Playful Snowmen into blocks.  A lot of the UFOs on my A list are comprised of machine embroidered blocks that are ready to be put into a block setting--I need to get those done, and Playful Snowmen will be the first one I work on!


 

And I purchased a "book" panel that I am making into a baby quilt for my new grandson--not quite 4 months old.  I fell in love with it and have cut the "pages," put a border on (the brown speckled one), and am ready to do sashing.  I think his older sisters will love "reading" it to him.  I hope I don't "fall in love" with too many panels/fabric this year! 



So, I have nothing to report--but lots of work in progress!

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! The penguins are too cute! :) ~Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made a great start with your projects in 2015. Penguins are adorable. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your penguins are so cute. I know your new grandson will love getting his new quilt. Lots of fun projects to start off the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also count use when the flimsy is finished, but for me the back and binding can wait. Good luck with your resolution!

    ReplyDelete