Sunday, March 31, 2013

STASH REPORT - Week 13, 2013

Used this Week: 3.5 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards

Used year to Date:  79.09 yards
Added Year to Date: 1.5 yards 

Net Stash Decrease for 2013: 77.59 yards

 

Smaller numbers this week, but still going in the right direction.  I used most of the rest of the flannel to make burp cloths and a receiving blanket (now called a swaddling blanket!)--and am crocheting different edgings on each burp cloth.  I want to get the entredeux stitch around all those that are cut out before I take the wing needle out of my Diamond.  And then I worked on income tax--ugh!  It is done and "resting"--I should have it sent off on Monday.  Then I can get back to the "important" things--like quilting!  Everything is just like it was in the quilting studio, waiting patiently.


I got to hunt Easter eggs this morning after brunch--nothing like returning to your youth.  Unfortunately, Smokey, the dog, helped me and found one before I did--I think he ate a large M&M.  I had walked right by that one, but he found it.  DH hid them in plain sight, which helped.  We still have quite a bit of snow in the front yard, making them more visible.


I wish everyone a Happy Easter--we are blessed and renewed on this special day!

1 comment:

  1. Your numbers are amazing. How did you only add 1.5 yds all year?? Wish I could say the same. You and Judy are my idols. I envy you that your taxes are done. Mine have not been started yet. UGH. I've been sewing too much for QOV and charities. Will need to take a break and face the taxes soon.
    Happy Easter to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete