Sunday, May 20, 2012

STASH REPORT - Week 21, 2012

Used this Week: 9 3/4 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards

Used year to Date: 112 1/2 yards
Added Year to Date: 52 2/3 yards 

Net Stash Decrease for 2012:  59 3/4 yards
This "high math" is tough!  I've decided to round to the nearest quarter yard instead of getting into thirds and twelfths.  It just gets too complicated.  Anyway, it was a good week in the sewing studio--one backing and binding made my numbers look good.  I finished my May UFO (pieced top) yesterday and shifted it to the longarm UFO stack--I'm happy with it and will post it at the end of the month--blue/yellow log cabin pattern.  It's been on my bucket list for a looooooong time!  I have a T-shirt quilt to put on the longarm now; it is a grandmother/mother gift for a high school graduate.  After it is quilted, I will piece a Carpenter's Wheel patriotic quilt (hopefully before the end of May) so I can participate in Judy's feathers instruction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment