Sunday, May 6, 2012

STASH REPORT - Week 19, 2012

Used this Week: 6 1/2 yards
Added this Week: 2 yards

Used year to Date: 95 1/2 yards
Added Year to Date: 52 2/3 yards 

Net Stash Decrease for 2012:  42 1/2 yards
One quilt back and a start (barely!) on May's UFO--thank goodness for the quilt back!  I stopped at Stitch 'n Time yesterday afternoon as I am searching for a Moda Marble for another project.  Nope, didn't find the marble fabric (I find one of the disadvantages of quilting from stash is that often there's just not quite enough of a particular fabric for the project I want to do!), but I did find 2 Advent calendar panels that I just "had to have!"  I seriously argued with myself (I already have too many projects!), but the thought of sending 2 completed Advent calendars to the granddaughters in Hawaii next Christmas won the battle!  I will post pictures of the panels later today.

In the meantime, we have at least 1 hummingbird visiting our feeders, I have seedlings started, and I will freeze dry some chives today and pick a few stalks of rhubarb.  I can't believe how early our season is this year--definitely a change from past years! 

Hope everyone will visit Judy's site to see those stashes being reduced!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your panels! I finally put out our hummingbird feeders last weekend and I really need to refill them.

    ReplyDelete