Sunday, June 29, 2014

STASH REPORT - Week 25-26, 2014 (6/28/14)

Used this Period: 2 yards
Added this Period: 0 yards

Used year to Date: 114.21 yards
Added Year to Date: 46.19 yards 

Net Stash Decrease for 2014: 68.02 yards 

 

Finally my stash decreased--not much, but every bit counts!  I have been machine embroidering the Sally King shoes and that accounts for the yardage used.  I have 12 blocks (8-inch trimmed) done for one quilt and 18 blocks (8.5-inch trimmed) for another quilt.  I have 1 block done for a third quilt but won't count that until I finish the other 11 blocks.  DH adjusted my longarm so it is ready for another top, but I want to finish this third set of blocks first so I can take the embroidery unit off my sewing machine.  

 

We've had a lot of wet, cool weather in the past week or two--the forest floor is loving it, as are my flowers.  The lake is up to 72% capacity, and we can see the Wyoming end from the deck.  I wish they wouldn't take so much water out each summer; supposedly, they are trying to get rid of the rainbow trout and restore it to browns and cutthroat, which are native to it.  Last summer they took it down below 6% capacity; you could drive along the old highway and see the old foundations, which are normally covered.  I don't believe they should fluctuate the level so drastically.  But, I guess no one has asked me what I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment