Sunday, May 25, 2014

STASH REPORT - Week 21, 2014 (5/24/14)

Used this Period: 5.4 yards
Added this Period: 15.72 yards

Used year to Date: 112.21 yards
Added Year to Date: 46.19 yards 

Net Stash Decrease for 2014: 66.02 yards

 

Whoops--I went backwards!  Six (6) yards is patriotic fabric, so that doesn't make me feel badly.  And it was $2.44/yd. on a Memorial Day sale at JoAnn's--even better!  But I counted it, along with the other fabric that jumped in my cart, saying loudly "Take me; I'm only $2.00/yd. and $2.50/yd!"  Where was my will power?  It went out the door at that siren song!


Anyway, on the plus side, I put borders on a Christmas panel (now lap size) that I bought several years ago, and pieced a backing and binding for it.  The backing is loaded on the longarm, so I will begin quilting it this coming week.  My DH was out-of-town, which was a perfect time to start cleaning the house, spraying the perimeter as a bug deterrent, etc.  Only problem was that he came back before I was expecting him, and I did not get the entire house cleaned (on the list to finish next week).  A dead mouse and a live spider in the garage--where was he when I needed him?!  He is usually the person who stays to take care of the homestead, so this was different.  Our son said I was having an adventure in my own house!!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes our eon homes are the best places for adventures!

    ReplyDelete