Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Peaceful Sunday...

I ate pie for breakfast (the last piece!)--yum!  It's not snowing here, but we have a misty rain falling every once in a while.  People can't understand why we still have 20-24 inches of snow on the roof :-).  I'm not sure I can either since it seems like it has been melting for 2-3 months off and on!  Smokey (our CA Lhasa) was a pest this morning--came in to get me up and finally succeeded--sat on my stomach, stretched out and laid on my chest, licked my face, licked my hands, growled at me--just wouldn't let up.  When I finally got up, he curled up on the loveseat beside me and promptly went to sleep!

I'm moving slowly today--cleaned in my sewing studio yesterday for too long.  Guess that says something in itself!  I couldn't find the ruler base for my longarm and figured the little girls (grands) found "a better place to store it"--finally went downstairs again just before we left for Mass and found it in with all my rulers--apparently I was anticipating what they might do!  I probably won't be able to find anything since I cleaned and rearranged.  I think today is a day to finish the baby afghan I'm crocheting.  I had my DH bring me the afghan and crochet hook so I wouldn't disturb Smokey who is now curled up on my lap--wonder how Smokey got so spoiled?!



No comments:

Post a Comment