Sunday, April 13, 2014

STASH REPORT - Week 15, 2014 (4/13/14)

Used this Period: 8.47 yards
Added this Period: 0 yards

Used year to Date: 90.11 yards
Added Year to Date: 30.47 yards 

Net Stash Decrease for 2014: 59.64 yards

 

Whoops, I forgot to count the fabric used for the bindings on the 2 quilts that were quilted last week.  And I donated 1 yard of fabric to a wonderful lady who makes beautiful table runners & placemats for our church bazaar.  This week I finished a scrappy quilt that I will use to practice borders/sashing.  It's pretty ugly--too many darks!  But it will serve its purpose well.

I also worked on a log cabin quilt in pinks--and fell in love!  Pink is my favorite color, and I like log cabin quilts.  I intended to do a straight furrows layout but changed to a different layout which looked better IMHO since one fabric did not match as well as I wanted.  I seriously thought about waiting to piece it until I found fabric that was more complimentary--but decided I would make it work instead.  How's that for will power?!!  I had commitments on Friday and Saturday, so I did not complete the quilt and it will go on next week's stash count.

No comments:

Post a Comment