Sunday, June 30, 2013

GET IT DONE 2013 - JULY GOALS & Status of JUNE Goals

GET IT DONE 2013 - JULY Goals
1) Make June & July blocks on Craftsy 2013 BOM (NewFO). 

2) Machine quilt/bind 4 quilts from my LA-UFO stack.  

3) Finish piecing top of Annual S/P Challenge Quilt (NewFO).  All the blocks are made, but I have to make 2 more strips of filler before I add sashing and borders.   

4) Piece scrappy quilt using 2.5-inch squares.  I started on this on June 29.  I have the center block done.




GET IT DONE 2013 - Status of JUNE Goals
1) Make June block on Craftsy 2013 BOM (NewFO).  As soon as I complete the June block, I will be current!  It's "Y Seams" this month.

2) Machine quilt/bind 4 quilts from my LA-UFO stack.  And again!  After next week, I am going to shanghai my DH and get PV added to my longarm.  I plan to finish my Gingerbread quilt as my first project (it's started!), and then do 3 more.  It may mean that I won't be piecing for awhile--but that is all right, too.

DONE     3) Make 4 blocks on Annual S/P Challenge Quilt (NewFO).  (The S/P stands for Sandi/Pat; Sandi is my long-distance quilting buddy.  We started our sewing/quilting friendship before I moved to "the mountain.")  I need to "just do it" and get this finished.  Sandi said she didn't enjoy doing this quilt (she's quilting her pieced top already!), and I'm not enjoying it either.  I'm enlarging the block size in addition to changing the ones I don't care for--and that seems to be a lot. 

1 comment:

  1. I always love seeing scrappy quilts, so I'll be happy to see progress from this one.

    ReplyDelete