Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Week 51-52 (12/13-31/2020)

   Used this Period:  19.34 yards


Added this Period:  0 yards
Used Year-to-Date:  296.95 yards
Added Year-to-Date:  88.89 yards

Net Stash Decrease for 2020:  208.06

I finished embroidering one set of pillowcases, stamped X-stitch.  I will need to finish the edge, probably crochet a border.













I finished the 5th Sally King shoe quilt today--except for making the backing, which I will do tomorrow.  Then I will be able to figure how much fabric was used and finish out the year's stash busting.  I think I'm not doing as well on my piecing as I did even 2 years ago.  (I find the same thing is true in being a lector.)  Anyway it measures 78 x 93 inches and I pulled the outside border too tight--will attempt to fix that when I quilt it.














































Finished the backing for Shoe Quilt #5--and broke the 200 yard mark on net yards of stash used!  I finished 21 quilts this year, mostly double or larger.  And with 3 days to spare before the New Year!  I believe I will concentrate on getting some of these tops quilted for 2021--and learning to use the new Epic2 Viking sewing/embroidery machine!  

No comments:

Post a Comment