Monday, January 1, 2018

Stash Busting Goals - 2018

Stash Busting Goals - 2018

I didn't end my blog very well in 2017, having stopped in September which is when I had knee replacement surgery.  I'm hoping for a happy and healthy New Year with much getting finished in the quilting studio!  My goal for 2018 is for a net reduction of 200 yards.  My 2018 goals are:

 

A) Reduce the LongarmUFO list.  That will start in January.  I won't put a definite number per month since that didn't work in any previous years.  Quilted quilts take up more space than pieced tops--but that would be a good problem to confront!

 

B) Reestablish a UFO/NewFO quilt top list--this will be A and B lists, as follows:

1a) Embroidered Redwork Angels (NewFO)
2a) Solid/Scrappy Quilt w/Quilted Spirals (NewFO)
3a) Embroidered Child's Parable Quilt (NewFO)
4a) Embroidered BFC Cupcakes (NewFO) (machine embroidery not done)
5a) 3-Size Blade Dresdan Plate Quilt (NewFO)
6a) Bear Claw in Bear Claw (NewFO)
7a) Scrappy 16-Patch Quilt (UFO)
8a) Embroidered Morehead Angels (NewFO) (machine embroidery not done)
9a) Sandi-Pat Challenge Quilt-Manipulated Quilt (NewFO)
10a) Halloween Ohio Star Quilt
11a)
Double Dresdan Quilt (NewFO)
12a)
Penguin (NewFO)
1b)
Waterwheel Variation Quilt (NewFO)  
2b) Scrappy Birds in the Air (NewFO)
3b)
Dizzy Geese in R/W/B (NewFO)
4b) Biscuit Quilt (NewFO)
5b) Scrappy "Corners 81" (NewFO)
6b)
Basket Quilt (NewFO)  
7b) Sunshine Pineapple (NewFO) 
8b) Selvage/Scrappy String Quilt (NewFO)
9b) Halloween  Black-Orange Star Quilt (NewFO)
10b)
Color Spectrum Jigsaw Puzzle Quilt (NewFO)
11b)
Courthouse Steps Quilt (NewFO)
12b)




C) Work on Machine Embroidery/Embroidery/Crochet/Decorative Painting UFO lists.  All of these lists are on paper; I will list completions as they are finished.  I will attempt to include more pictures of completions and stash on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment