Monday, January 8, 2018

FABRIC STASH - WEEK 1, 2018 (1/1-6/18)

Used this Period: 0 yards 

Added this Period: 0 yards

Used year to Date:  0 yards
Added Year to Date:  0 yards

Net Stash Decrease for 2018:   0 yards

 

A new year, a blank slate, fabric stash to be used--and my first week's stash report is zero!  That's the bad news.  The good news is that I spent time at the sewing machine this week, the first since I participated in the Henry Glass Desire to Inspire Challenge last August.  It felt good although I had some swelling of my knee (replacement was done the latter part of September) and resulting stiffness.  I have finished 4 blocks for my autumn quilt (#10 on my NewFO list), all in the Sawtooth Star pattern--only 19 more to go.  I wanted to complete more blocks yesterday but Smokey, the Lhasa, came downstairs wanting some company.  Guess I need to sew while he is napping in the mornings!

 

I hope everyone is feeling energized by the New Year and that we all meet or exceed our goals for 2018.  Wishing good health and much happiness to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment