Saturday, April 8, 2017

FABRIC STASH - WEEK 14, 2017 (4/9/17)

Used this Period: 5.3 yards 
Added this Period: 0 yards

Used year to Date:  56.75 yards
Added Year to Date:  10.5 yards

Net Stash Decrease for 2017:   46.25 yards

 

Saved by making a backing--and not even the backing for the last quilt top I pieced (I'm still pondering on that one!).  This is the first backing I've ever pieced with different fabrics--not a favorite thing to do.  But it will be all right.

 

I haven't started on the April #1 quilt top as I'm still waiting for a pattern to arrive.  I think I will probably use the same pattern for 2 quilts.  I seldom buy a quilt pattern and hope it arrives soon so I can get started.  

 

We had more snow today, but it doesn't last long at this time of the year.  We can always use the moisture.  I hope everyone has had a good week.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment