Saturday, December 5, 2015

STASH REPORT - WEEK 48-49, 2015 (11/28-12/5/15)

Used this Period: 34.76 yards
Added this Period: 0 yards

Used year to Date:  205.18 yards 
Added Year to Date:  40.25 yards

Net Stash Decrease for 2015:   164.93 yards

 

I've been working on panels for the past 2 weeks--not sure why I see so many panels that I can't resist, but they sure seem to hop into my cart!  Three I have gifted--2 to my long-distance quilting partner (she's not sure whether she is appreciative or not!) and 1 to a senior quilter who lives here in the Valley (I told her she can add borders and give it to her granddaughter for Christmas!).  That is 3 yards gifted.

 

I finished a Santa panel/yardage that I cut into individual blocks and made into a lap-sized quilt.  There were 9 santas in 1.5 yards of fabric; total used:  8 yards.  I finished a panel with a moose fishing; total yards used:  4.67.  I finished a "country" autumn panel; total yards used:  6.5 yards.  All of these yardages include backing and binding.



 

I also cut out 5 more funky chicks; that used 1/4 yard.

I finished a Nancy Halverson Christmas panel; total yards used:  6'7".  I also finished a Nancy Halverson "12 Days of Christmas" panel; total yards used:  6'5".  




Now I'd better clean up my sewing room and decorate for Christmas--my son & family will be here in 2 weeks and I still have baking, cards, decorating, etc. to do!

3 comments:

  1. In spite of the panels, you've really kept your buying down this year. Great stash usage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have found some very cute panels. Add a little and they become extra special. I'm sure everyone loves your gifts. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly are the Panel Queen! Congrats on your great numbers.

    ReplyDelete