Sunday, May 31, 2015

STASH REPORT - WEEK 20-22, 2015 (5/30/15)

Used this Period: 6.14 yards
Added this Period: 0 yards

Used year to Date: 90.06 yards 
Added Year to Date: 23.67 yards

Net Stash Decrease for 2015:  66.39 yards

 

I finished 2 small quilts on the longarm--one of mine (Dick & Jane quilt), and one for a friend.  I think I have 95 quilts left to be quilted--but probably have missed writing down one or two. 


And I finished piecing the redwork boy MOY quilt--boy, did that take forever!  I couldn't make up my mind on the setting and didn't have any of the fabric used for the embroidery.  Red is not my favorite color but I do like it--different than what I usually make.  I thought I would be able to make the redwork girl MOY quilt with the same fabric choices, but that's not going to happen as there isn't enough left.  So I plan to use another red for the girl quilt; I'm not sure if I want to use the same setting or not.  With all my indecision, this quilt took a long time to finish!   I still need to make the backing and binding.

 





 

2 comments:

  1. I like your block setting. Red is my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that Dick and Jane quilt a soft book? I have pieces of one (bugs) that I was going to try to make into a quilt. I really like your idea.

    ReplyDelete