Sunday, May 10, 2015

STASH REPORT - WEEK 19, 2015 (5/9/15)

Used this Period: 0 yards
Added this Period: 1 yards

Used year to Date: 83.92 yards 
Added Year to Date: 23.67 yards

Net Stash Decrease for 2015:  60.25 yards

 

Well, I tried for a week and a half, but I couldn't resist--I bought another WHY panel!  Again, I will make it into a baby quilt instead of a book.  I have enough brown marble fabric for the borders; I'm not sure if I have enough of the blue fabric that I used on my grandson's quilt to use on this one--hope I do as it was perfect.  (See:  http://tetonnuggets.blogspot.com/2015/01/stash-report-week-2-2015-11015.html)


I did work on my redwork quilts (one boy BOM and one girl BOM), but nothing is finished.  I almost have the alternate blocks for the boy quilt completed.  Hopefully I can finish it in the upcoming week.  I don't think I have enough of the red background fabric to do the girl quilt in the same fabric.  I will see if that fabric is still available, and, if it isn't, I'll have to use a different red for the background--stash reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment