Sunday, August 26, 2012

STASH REPORT - Week 34, 2012

Used this Week: 7 yards
Added this Week: 13 3/4 yards

Used year to Date: 158 5/6 yards
Added Year to Date: 69 1/4 yards 

Net Stash Decrease for 2012:  89 1/2 yards

Whoops!  My total stash decrease went backwards--perhaps it doesn't know that it is supposed to go the other way!  Oh, well--there's always next week to try to reach 100 yards.  My excuse is that I bought more patriotic fabrics--10.25 yards--and that I will start another 2 QOVs this week.  I wish we had no more need for QOV quilts, but until that time, I will need red/white/blue fabrics.  May God bless our troops.

 

I also bought a yummy Asian-type print in roses and pinks (my favorite colors).  I will be thinking about what pattern to use with it while I'm piecing the QOVs.  I will post a picture of the QOV I just finished before mailing it. 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. I just found a beautiful pattern for Asian type fabrics -
    http://www.hoffmanfabrics.com/EDocs/Site10/Crane%20Paradise%20quilt%20pattern.pdf

    If you go to Hoffmanfabrics.com - then to free patterns then to Crane Paradise.

    I don't have any Asian fabric but thinking of making it out of some animal fabric.

    Thanks for supporting our military.

    ReplyDelete