Used this Week: 2 1/3 yards
Used year to Date: 88 1/2 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 25 2/3 yards
Net Stash Decrease for 2012: 62 1/2 yards
Well, I had too many blades cut out for my Dresdan plate quilt--so I decided to make it larger (after attempting to give them away to my sister!). I got all the centers stitched yesterday. Today I will square the blocks, sew them together, and start on the borders (yep, more blades sewn together end-to-end!)--maybe the quilt top will be done by the end of the month. The good news is that the Christmas fabric stash keeps decreasing! Hope everyone had a good week.