Sunday, June 28, 2020

Week 26 (6/21-27/2020)

Used this Period: 16.9 yards

Added this Period: 0 yards

Used Year-to-Date:  136.04 yards
Added Year-to-Date:  76.33 yards

Net Stash Decrease for 2020:   59.71 yards


Snail's Trail:  8' 32.5"
Scrappy Camp:  7.5'

This was a productive month!  I finished the fishing quilt for DH, using a modified Snail's Trail pattern.  I had a border print that had a section for camping and one for fishing.  I used the fishing border print on the Snail's Trail--but didn't have enough for the 4th side so I used solid colors for the top border. Then I used leftover blue fabric combined with the camping border to make a large lap size quilt.  Darn--didn't have enough of the fishing hook fabric (used for backing for the Snail's Trail quilt) for the backing.  So, instead, I used a solid bluish turquoise for the backing.  I had initially bought it to use for the alternate Snail's Trail blocks but used a lighter turquoise instead.  Sigh--it all worked out, I guess.  The Snail's Trail is 62 X 73; the scrappy Camp quilt is 57 X 63.

   
Those are fishing creels in the printed fabric, which has a blue background.

   


No comments:

Post a Comment