Sunday, March 26, 2017

FABRIC STASH - WEEK 12, 2017 (3/26/17)

Used this Period: 0 yards 
Added this Period: 0 yards

Used year to Date:  38.67 yards
Added Year to Date:  3.5 yards

Net Stash Decrease for 2017:   35.17 yards

 

Should I or shouldn't I?  I'm having an internal struggle as to whether to post this week or not.  As you have probably guessed, there is no movement in my stash--close, but no cigar!  I have another quilt (saw a picture on the internet and just "had to make it") almost finished--blame the CA Lhasa as he kept coming downstairs and bothering me yesterday!!  I'll go finish the quilt after I post this--next week there will be something to report.  

 

The forest floor is peeking through--another couple of days of sunshine and all the undergrowth will be showing.  Our yard is still "knee deep" in most places, but making progress.  DH has vegetables started under a grow light in the garage.  We had another heart-stopping moment Thursday evening when we encountered a small herd of elk on the highway--one standing in the northbound lane, 6-7 in the southbound lane (we were driving south).  DH went to the center of the highway and threaded through them--so thankful they all went to their respective sides of the highway!  A new truck is NOT on my list of most-wanted items!

 

And now off to finish my quilt! 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you should post this week. lol What a scary ordeal on the highway. I guess it is similar to us having deer crossing the highway unexpectedly. Glad no one was injured and your truck survived!

    ReplyDelete