Sunday, September 9, 2012

STASH REPORT - Week 36, 2012

Used this Week: 0 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards

Used year to Date: 169 5/6 yards
Added Year to Date: 69 1/4 yards 

Net Stash Decrease for 2012:  100 1/2 yards

 

I think I'll have to join the "pathetic" group this week--no yardage used, no yardage added--just status quo.  I did get both QOVs quilted on the longarm, bound, and embroidered label added to the back.  We mailed them yesterday--please keep our troops in your prayers.

Then I decided I needed to finish machine embroidering blocks I'm going to send my sister for her birthday.  I had 6 done and had 6 more to finish--they're done, trimmed, and ready to put in the mail when I get a birthday card.  Now I am doing the same blocks for myself.  You can see them here:  http://www.etsy.com/listing/75101692/machine-embroidery-cd-playful-snowmen  We'll both make a quilt with them--the settings will undoubtedly be very different.

I hope everyone else was more productive than I was!

No comments:

Post a Comment