Sunday, July 29, 2012

STASH REPORT - Week 30, 2012

Used this Week: 0 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards

Used year to Date: 137 1/2 yards
Added Year to Date: 52 1/2 yards 

Net Stash Decrease for 2012:  85 yards
I must be off--I thought this was week 31--but hey, I've been wrong before many times!  Whichever week it is, I did not get down to my sewing room yet again.  This is a trend that needs to be reversed, especially because I'm not sure what I did do this past week!  I know I picked and pitted cherries 2 days, defrosted/organized the freezer, and did the same with the side-by-side refrigerator/freezer, did laundry--but where did the rest of my hours go?!  I did cut some foundation pieces in preparation for a scrappy strip quilt--maybe I'm avoiding the sewing studio because that is where the iron is set up and I don't want to iron shirts!!  I'll try to reverse the trend this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment